Everyone has a responsibility for safeguarding children and young people. Keeping children safe at Woolgrove is a priority for our school community.
At Woolgrove we hope to create a proactive and positive culture of Safeguarding through our policies, practice and school curriculum.
“The school’s work to promote pupils’ personal development and welfare is outstanding … Behaviour is managed exceptionally well.” – OFSTED
Please click on the links below for further useful information and policies.
- Keeping Children Safe in Education – September 2021
- The Prevent Duty – April 2021
- Mental Health and Behaviour in Schools
- Operation Encompass
- Child Protection Policy – COVID19 Addendum
- E-Safety Policy
- Herts for Learning E-Safety Newsletter Spring 2022
If you have any concerns or you require support of a safeguarding nature please contact:
Children’s services: 0300 123 4043
Call 999 if you’re in immediate danger or if a crime is being committed.
Our Safeguarding Curriculum
Please click on the documents below to see how we TEACH safeguarding in our curriculum